Friday, January 29, 2010

The Most Amazing Gift

So, I had the random thought this week...we go to God and ask for forgiveness for our transgressions, and He forgives us. Our wrongdoing is then forgotten about, as if it never happened. If God has the infinite ability to forget, why can't we? I think that is an amazing gift, the ability to not remember. It reminds me of the child-like faith that we once possessed, but have forgotten how to practice. Children are interesting in that respect. If you have ever watched two kids playing, one will get mad at the other over a toy. Five minutes later, it's as if nothing has happened. How I strive to have that mindset daily. I think that we should make a conscious choice daily to live as God lived. What do we have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment