Friday, September 23, 2011

The Daily Battle

Often times, as believers we understand fighing the big fights....those larger than life sins that we know not to commit--adultery, murder, etc.  What happens with those little things?  Being short with a friend, or failing to tell the whole truth when asked a question?  How do those indiscretions challenge our daily lives and our walk with Christ?  In one of my bathrooms, I had a small leak in my old house.  Over time, the small dripping of the leak led to having to have the floor replaced.  I kicked myself, thinking, if only I had caught the small leak....that's how sin is in the body of Christ.  While we watch for the large things, its the small things that often have us bound....just my thoughts.  You don't have to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment