Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hopeless Romantic

I am hopelessly and wrecklessly in love with YOU...
Just the mere thought of you makes my heart skip a beat.

I anxiously, feverishly and desperately look forward to our time together
Every moment has me panting and wanting more.

When it feels as though you turn your back on me,
I am devastated, for your are my rock, my everything.

I am hopelessly and wrecklessly in love with YOU...
I can't imagine my life without your presence.

For you I live and for you I'll die...
Because of you, I have it all

Every hair on my head is numbered,
You knew me before I came to be.

I am HOPELESSLY and WRECKLESSLY in love with YOU...
You feed my spirit, you understand the depths of me.

Yet, without saying,
For as much as I am HOPELESSLY and WRECKLESSLY in love with YOU...

Your LOVE for ME is an infinity's more...
Your LOVE amazes me...

And yet,  I am STILL...
HOPELESSLY and WRECKLESSLY in love with YOU...

Selah...

No comments:

Post a Comment