Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wow...Now FAITH!!

This morning, I woke up at 5am...for the second morning in a row.  At this juncture, whenever such an event happens, I look to God and say, what are you trying to tell me?  Only God wakes me up at that hour.  For some strange reason, I felt the need to cleanse, and while this in no way implies that I am not open, at times, we have a tendency to become complacent, and would rather not deal with certain issues that may arise within our lives.  This is largely because we choose not to make a change as it requires us to step out on our parts, which we are not always willing to do.  I can only guess that  cleansing is a step toward purification, which is required for Him.  While this is definitely not a comfortable process...I embrace the change that He has for me.  For the first time though, I have NO clue of what He has, nor do I know the direction in which He is taking me.  For me, that's a NOW FAITH moment for me!!! Selah...

No comments:

Post a Comment