Monday, October 10, 2011

Wow...A REAL Revelation.

Wow...this season has really provided me with the time I needed to think...one of the things that I am very quickly realizing is that people say and do things for them.  It has absolutely NOTHING to do with who you are as a person, your disposition, or any of the like.  People simply respond to events based on their own experiences and thoughts.  It is up to us as to whether or not we turn on our filters and allow things in, or shut them out.  What happens is that we ultimately get caught up in what a person says, and we fail to put up our filter, or take it down.  My advice today is to try the spirit by the spirit and take the best gauge in dealing with people...saw this and thought it applied:


The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors.
Tony Robbins 



Not one my normal posts, but just had to get this out of my system....

No comments:

Post a Comment