Friday, October 7, 2011

How He LOVES....

Wow...I just had a revelating thought...we go through things with our friends, and often we wonder of how they see us.  Do you look at me differently?  Is she the same person?  And so on and so forth.  Never once do we stop to ask how God sees us.  The amazing thing is, we don't have to.  God's love for us is so immense, so all encompassing, that we never concern ourselves of if He will ever leave or forsake us.  For some reason, the song, "How He Loves" came to me, and the words came right alive immediately: 

He is jealous for me

Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy
When all of a sudden
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
And I realise just how beautiful You are
And how great Your affections are for me

So that means, no matter what happens, what the trial may be, because He loves us and is so consumed with our well being, that He gets GLORY from it all....now THAT'S a Selah...

No comments:

Post a Comment